Welcome to McManus Funeral Home
For over 100 years we have strived to make sure that every family receives the care, attention and sensitivity we would expect for our loved ones.
We make a commitment to honestly and compassionately offer our help throughout your time of need. We are here to provide assistance at the time of death and in planning the services of a loved one’s life. We offer a multi-generational commitment to Integrity, Service, and Excellence. We measure our success by your satisfaction. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Choose McManus Funeral Home
- We offer help with Insurance filing, veterans and other benefits
- Serving families of all religious beliefs
- We provide cremations with the option of a rental casket for a traditional funeral
- Large selection of affordable caskets starting at $500
- We offer Domestic and Internation shipping- Carribean, South America, Europe, Asia
- On-Site parking area.
- Large chapels & lobby areas
- Domestic and International shipping - Carribean, Europe, South America, Asia
- Newly decorated chapels
- Affordable pricing
- Affordable cremation services
- Serving all religious customs
- On site Parking
- Price Guaranteed pre-arranged services
Established in 1888, and at our current location since 2002, McManus Funeral Home has been serving the needs of families in Brooklyn with dignity and respect. Family owned and operated, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of all the families we serve.
Before Selecting a funeral home, feel free to visit our newly renovated facility, and compare our affordable pricing and dedicated service.
Funeral Services to fit a variety of needs
Assemblies of God
|Church of Christ
Church of God
United Church of Christ